Sunday, August 28, 2011

Funny Pictures

by Mike -

This Lamborghini took a wrong turn at Concorso Italiano last Friday. This must be a tough sand trap because I saw a pick up truck in the same trap on Thursday afternoon while I was placing cars on the course.


A friend of mine, who does not want to share his identity, took the picture below in Palo Alto, California recently. Yes, that is a Bentley with what looks like a Lalique crystal ornament sticking out of the middle of the hood.

One has to wonder why? If you want a fancy hood ornament buy a Rolls Royce and they will put the ornament in the correct location.


This Bizzarrini is not so funny as strange. I do not think the two tone paint job suits the car.


Elvis in an Isetta! I'll bet you have not seen this before.


But the winner is the Bugatti Veyron driving into the lake in this video. 



It is funny as long as no one gets hurt.


Please share your comments with me and other readers.

This gives me a chance to plug the Best Car Photo Contest. Please get your pictures in early.


Click on the images for a larger view.

Subscribe to My Car Quest by email, go to the top of the page on the right side and enter your email address.

2 comments:

  1. You have a good eye for the absurd, Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My turn of mind is so given to taking things in the absurd point of view, that it breaks out in spite of me every now and then.

    Lord Byron

    ReplyDelete