Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Monterey Car Week Is Almost Here - Part 1

by Mike - 

In this first video my newly bought Iso Rivolta GT is being delivered last summer. I have decided that this car was a barn find on eBay.


The person that I bought it from drove it 1,200 miles in 10 years!



You can see how dusty it is when it comes off of the transporter from Maryland to California. It spent the next 6 months in various shops having everything mechanical reviewed and fixed if needed.

In part two, notice the date of the two videos, the car goes for a test drive. It now runs like a new car. It will be in Monterey at Concorso Italiano, stop by and see it, if you are in Monterey.

Turn up the volume and put on the headphones for the videos.



Click on the images for a larger view.





Please share My Car Quest with other car lovers.

Subscribe to My Car Quest by email, go to the top of the page on the right side and enter your email address.

2 comments: