Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Update - "My Car Quest Chronicles Volume 1" - This eBook Is Now Free

by Mike -

Some of you had questions about the format to download for Apple iBooks.

Use the Epub format for Apple iBooks on the iPad. 

Kindle also works on an iPad if you have the Kindle app on your iPad, which is free.

Yesterday My Car Quest set a new record for readers. As a thank you to all of you who have supported My Car Quest I am changing the price of this eBook to zero, or free.

I hope you enjoy it, if you do not already have it.


Click here to download this eBook free in all, or most all, eBook formats. It can be read on an Apple iPad, a Kindle, a Nook or any PC or Mac.

Click on the images for a larger view.


Please share My Car Quest with other car lovers.

Subscribe to My Car Quest by email, go to the top of the page on the right side and enter your email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment