Saturday, September 17, 2011

It Is A Bizzarrini GT 5300 Strada For Sale At RM

by Mike -

On August 13 I wrote this article stating that RM had a car up for auction in London on 26 October that they called an Iso Grifo A3/C, chassis No. B0232.


This is the same car that was sold in 2009 at Gooding in Monterey as a Bizzarrini GT 5300 Strada, shown above. I inspected this car and I believed it to be a Bizzarrini as stated by Gooding.

I contacted RM in London and questioned why they were changing the marque identification of this car. Their reply was very professional and they said "we will certainly do some more reaserch before the catalogue goes to print".

I am pleased to write today that this car is now correctly listed by RM on their web site as a Bizzarrini 5300.


Three cheers for RM!!

Please share your comments with me and other readers.

Click on the images for a larger view.


Subscribe to My Car Quest by email, go to the top of the page on the right side and enter your email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment