Sunday, October 16, 2011

Desert Classic In Palm Springs

by Mike -

The Desert Classic Concours d'Elegance in Palm Springs, California will be held on February 26, 2012.

This year there will be an Iso Bizzarrini class. So, naturally I plan to take at least one car.

Here are pictures from 2009 when I took the Bizzarrini to Palm Springs.


Dan Gurney Race Cars

Allard

The Bizzarrini Being Loaded On The Trailer - Yes I was Nervous

Austin Healey

Spyker

Mercedes 300 SL Roadster, Maserati Ghibili and the Bizzarrini GT 5300

The 300 SL Roadster Was An Unusual Color

Aston Martin DB6

Remake of the Scarab

Ferrari Superamerica

A 1:21 Video of Two Unusual Cars, Both Silver

Please share your comments with me and other readers.

 Click on the images for a larger view.

Subscribe to My Car Quest by email, go to the top of the page on the right side and enter your email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment