Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It's Back - The Lost Bizzarrini GT 5300 Is For Sale Again

by Mike -

This is the third time this Bizzarrini GT 5300 has been on eBay in the last few days. The other listings ended because, as eBay wrote "...the item is no longer available."

I wrote about this car before here and here.


The name plates on the rear above are unusual.





I am not sure what is the purpose of the picture above. I think they should have shown the oil pan, which is mentioned in the new text below.

There are some new pictures and additional information from the seller below. I believe this was added to answer questions from callers.

"COMPLETE--MAG OIL PAN--ALUMINUM INTAKE--FRONT BUMPER---SPARE--VERY GOOD ORIGINAL---STARTED RIGHT UP ON REMOTE GAS CAN"



I have never seen a Bizzarrini ID plate like the one above. The screw on the right obscures that last digit of the ID number. The chassis number should be stamped into the frame on the right side of the engine bay and a correct Bizzarrini GT 5300 chassis stamp looks like this one below.


Below is an example of a correct Bizzarrini GT 5300 ID tag.


Please share your comments with me and other readers.

I recently wrote about another unknown Bizzarrini GT 5300 for sale here.

Click on the images for a larger view.

Subscribe to My Car Quest by email, go to the top of the page on the right side and enter your email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment