Friday, June 24, 2011

There Is A Car Show On Sunday

by Mike - 

The Palo Alto Concours d'Elegance is on Sunday June 26, 2011 on the campus of Stanford University. I was going through some old files and found my pictures from this event in 2009 when I exhibited my Bizzarrini. See more of this Bizzarrini here.

Bizzarrini GT 5300 Strada

Siata 208-S

I wrote about Steve McQueen's Siata here.

It was a very hot day, around 110°F (43°C). As an owner of a car on display I had to be there all day with my friend and we did suffer in the heat. You cannot tell how hot it was by looking at these pictures.

Lamborghini Islero

Nash-Healey

I believe that these pictures were all taken in the morning because later in the day the heat was so intense that we put the camera away and tried to stay in the shade.

Jaguar XKE

Ferrari

Ferrari 246 GT and more Ferraris

Delage


This Delage is a stunning car.

Click on the images for a larger view.


Subscribe to My Car Quest by email, go to the top of the page on the right side and enter your email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment