Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Bizzarrini And Adam Carolla

by Mike -

This video was recorded at the Palos Verdes Concours d'Elegance in 2009.
















It was published on Carcast With Adam Carolla and all of my family and friends have seen this video before, so there is no need to watch it again. I also made two technical mistakes that were quickly pointed out to me by Bizzarrini experts.

There were between 150 and 200 Italian cars there that day, plus many other non-Italian cars, and Adam Carolla chose two cars to profile: a Maserati Birdcage and my Bizzarrini GT 5300.

I believe that is a Coors Light in his left hand - it was a warm, sunny day in Southern California and I had a beer later too, although I waited until after lunch. I have written about this classic car show before.




2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite car interviews ever! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, you must be a Bizzarrini fan.

    ReplyDelete