Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Chevrolet Camaro - The 2011 Model

by Mike -

I like the styling of the 2011 Camaro, a pleasant surprise because I thought the previous version looked like a cartoon character.

These pictures are from the Silicon Valley International Auto Show in San Jose, California taken on January 9, 2011.

There are three different hood scoop styles shown below.




This yellow Camaro is quite good looking and this yellow color looks even better in person than in these pictures.



Notice there are no brake calipers. That is because this is a movie car and it does not need brakes. This is Bumblebee from the movie Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen.




I love this green color with black stripes. I have never owned a Camaro but this is tempting - it would need the V8 and manual transmission, of course.



This American Pride Camaro was interesting - an example of art on the car.






Click on the images for a larger view.


2 comments:

  1. The new body style reminds me of a Mustang. I do like the car though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can say this Camaro as one surprise from Chevy. The above green color model is super in outlook.

    ReplyDelete